Tuesday, November 24, 2009

what happens when life gets too good?


Some days are just wonderful, and some people are also just wonderful. I am thoroughly happy with my life, past, present and future (although I don't know what the future holds, but I am pretty sure it is full of good things and difficult experiences which I will, in retrospect, call blessings).
When I fall asleep I hope my dreams will be full of adventures and fairy tales, and they sometimes are. However, life seems to be even better than my dreams. It is full of actual events, memories worth keeping. I love that!

1 comment:

LMT said...

This is just the way I think/thought. Life is too good sometimes and it is hard/wonderful to handle. I love the love that can be showered on us by He who loves us most.

Your life will only continue to be great, my dearest new friend.

Would it be ok if I told you I miss you terribly. I was really sad to have to leave you, a kindred spirit.

I'm glad you have a blog, it will be a fun way to keep in touch. I have one too, see the link on Xaque's sidebar: Linder.

Big hug to you, friend.