Monday, June 7, 2010

Letters to Ash, Bed and Solitariness



Mr.Ash,
Although you made the scenery very interesting and in a way beautiful, I must say I don't miss you one bit! You hurt my lungs, and bothered my eyes. In fact, I sort of hated you!
I know, I know, hate is a strong word. But honestly, why would I love something as filthy and damaging as you, even if you make the harbour look like a magical place. It was just an illusion!
I hope you never come back!

sincerely,
Not A. Fan


Darling bed of mine,
I feel as if I have not seen you much at all lately! I tried to spend more time with you last night and this morning, but it just got me into trouble. But I don't blame you, I blame myself. You are always there when I need you but sometimes I am affraid I am just a bit too adventurous and tend to spend my nights in other places. Just know that I still love you! I can honestly say my life would suck without you and I can't wait to see you again!

Loving regards,
Sleep Deprived



Dear Solitariness,
I wish I didn't like you so much! We have been such good friends for so long, and I do enjoy your company. But I feel like it's time for us to go our seperate ways. It's not you, it's me! I have changed in the last few years. I want to experience things I am affraid I wont be able to experience if we continue our relationship. I know you will be fine without me. You have always been able to manage on your own and I am sure you will have no trouble finding someone else who is fine with being alone! It just wont be me!
I am so sorry to have to do this. Just know that some of my best memories are from times spent with you.

Much love,
Moving On

No comments: