Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Freedom to Run Around Diaper Free

Once upon a time I was baby sitting a little booger whose parents had a lovely white living room like the one in the photo above. I quickly learned not to change his diapers in the living room.
Having to explain the "chocolate" stain on the sofa to his mother when she came home that day is definitely on my top 10 list of my most embarrassing moments.
I don't have any children yet, although my husband and I are pretty good at acting like children. But I think I will wait until I am in heaven where everything is pure and clean before I get myself a white sofa. I prefer eating chocolate in front of the TV and letting my future kids run around with their poopy bums over having a lovely white living room. Until then these photos will have to do.

No comments: