Friday, April 12, 2013

Our Crazy Neighbor? or TV?


While my husband was making us a tasty icecreamy Friday night treat I decided to use the time to blog about our crazy neighbor. Sadly, my husband does not dilly dally when making tasty treats and therefore I ran out of time. 
We have been going through lots of film sagas (Alien series, LOTR, Lethal Weapon, Predator series, Marvel cinematic universe, X-men series and more) as well as some TV series (Life, Fringe, Walking Dead and more) and so now we need to find new stuff to watch. So today I asked some co-workers what they would recommend and one of them recommended Supernatural. I have always wanted to watch Supernatural but have been too scared to watch it by myself. Now, however, I have someone to snuggle up to when I get scared. So we decided to give it a try.
Season 1, Episode 1. Check. Scary? yes! satisfying? yes.
Now the love of my life has returned with two large classes of ice cream treats and episode 2 has loaded. 
Stories about strange neighbors will have to wait. Sorry.

xoxo,
UniBalla
photo via

No comments: