Monday, June 23, 2008

did you say yes or was that a no?

Pretty much I suck.
If I think about it too much it makes me want to cry.
You might think you know what I mean, but you don't, so don't even bother trying to figure it out, because you will always be wrong.
This blog is not worth reading. It is late and I am in a shitty mood.
I should just cry already and then maybe I will feel better about myself. Actually, I probably wont.
Me being moody like this right now is just weird, I've had a great day. Spent some quality time with family and friends, ate good food, spent more quality time with my family and then went back to my sisters for a chat. It was great! I should feel great. damn it all!
Trashfacejunkpeaceofcrapinhellfreakingidioticass!!
....I actually feel a lot better now.... maybe I have tourette syndrome.
maybe I just need a good hug.....whats the deal anyways? why always get myself into situations where I end up feeling like the idiot and basically almost worthless.
And why tell the world about it.

Maybe cuz I trust that no one will really care, I'll be over it by tomorrow morning. It's not worth the fuss.
But just because I will be over it tomorrow morning doesn't mean I can't accidentally slip under it again by tomorrow night.
It all depends what I end up talking about tomorrow I guess.
And once again, please don't read into that, don't get any ridiculous ideas about what you think I might or might not be talking about. You are wrong either way.

1 comment:

MiriamR said...

I love your tree picture!!! Its hilarious. I think everyone has a little tourets (I can't spell) but most wont admit it and they are liars! ANyway love your blog already, you are very witty! and even if you think you don't make sense you do, you make perfect sense!
Mirma