Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Feels like someone is playing a saw in my heart......

...Let me explain. Life isn't always easy. I don't know why things do or do not happen. I do not know why I change my mind constantly and then end up nowhere near where I thought I would be but twice as happy. So, sort of like the saw is a sharp tool and potentially dangerous while the sound it makes when played with a violin bow is sweet and calming, my life is full of difficulties I cannot explain right now, but because of these difficult times I am able to experience the greatest peace and happiness. And the future is bright.
There is so much I want to say, but my brain is like all over the place, I think I am just really really happy! and it has nothing to do with love! well, sort of. I mean, I don't like anyone in particular at the moment, I love everyone and I love everything, and I think that is why I am so happy. I was watching Eternal Sunshine, what a brilliantly lovely movie! Its all about how nothing can stop love and even though shit happens love is still there, it exists and because of how wonderful the good times are we are willing to go through all the crap. At least that is what I think it is all about.
I just had the most ...entertaining (for lack of a better word) lunch break. I got a guy to ask me for my number, thing is he probably thinks he made the first move, but I totally did, I just made him think he did. The game is so much fun!
I love to read, and self help books are some of my favorite, this one I have been reading lately is the best, all about how to make someone, anyone, fall for you. I have been trying it out lately and every time it works I am just like ....wow.....amazing! its awesome! and today was def the best experience yet, gave my number to a stranger and got a kiss in return...yup...but just on the cheek, like a good Mormon girl. I think I will keep it up, its fun and I am good at it...need to work on my personal space though...its still getting used to being only 2% instead of 100%.
Good things are happening and I feel great!! (I am not even being sarcastic here! serious)

No comments: