Thursday, February 24, 2011

All the small things...

I went to bed really really late last night.... my little brother just got a PS3 and COD (I assume everyone knows what a PS3 is but if you don't know what COD is, and no its not a type of fish, then I suggest you google it, then go out and buy it!) so I was playing COD until way late... and now I can't get myself out of bed!
I am going to have a great day!

-group project
-visiting teaching
-COD with my other brother
-calling stuff for my YSA calling
-study
-smile for lots of really good reasons

2 comments:

LMT said...

haha.. you do know how to have a good time!

If I were rich I would fly you over to see us...

Kimberly Gochnour said...

Oh Unnur I just love your face sooo much! And remember when you look back on the experiences in your life you wouldn't trade any of them because of the lessons learned and the pain and the hurt seem so far away. And God will bless you with the most happiness and send someone special into your life and you will look back and think this is exactly how life was suppose to happen. You will get there and I love you and I just want to wrap my arms around you!

p.s. my word verification was forts, I think this is a sign you need to make a fort and sleep in it. I'm just saying.