Saturday, February 26, 2011

He's in another place...

I had a lovely day. I didn't really expect that. The only down part was when I watched Burlesque... you know... the movie, and Ali and whatshisface are finally getting together I felt partially really really sad. Usually when it gets to that part in chick flicks I tend to be all "oooo so cute!" and all smiles and hopefulness for future romantic moments. But this time I was missing the past as well as looking forward to the future. The mixture of emotions resulted in tears.



The mind is a wonderful thing. It can be so changeable. Sometimes I can control it and sometimes I can't. I could for most of the day, and then suddenly I couldn't anymore, so I prayed, and God answered my prayers. Sometimes when my mind goes wild and I can't seem to control my feelings, and consequently my mood, it helps to just clear my mind. I usually imagine myself in a white space, sweeping the floor, but there is no dust on the floor, its completely clean. I just sweep it, and if any thoughts get in the way I sweep them out. So I thought it was sort of funny when I found this photo on the internet. Its like looking into my own mind when I am clearing my thoughts.

1 comment:

LMT said...

Good image, for the visual, like me. I am loving hearing your voice.