Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A moment can't usually last any longer than a moment



Its a new day and I can write about whatever I want to write about. I have been looking forward to this moment since yesterday! ... just kidding... but... sort of not though.
Moving on... So, I still dream about being loved, it makes waking up difficult to do, and exciting at the same time, because dreams have come true before, and whatever has happened once can always happen again.
The other morning I woke up and felt perfectly happy and perfectly sad at the same time. It had to do with the exact same event that happened just then. It made me happy in the moment, and sad that that moment was over before i knew it. I love those moments you wish could last forever. I miss those moments. The moments when you wish there was no last bus to take you away, no clock and no understanding of time and space. I want more of those moments. Its sort of funny though... I don't really want those exact moments back... because I have already experienced them. I want new moments that make me feel like that. Being human is so .... insanely good! I love being alive, and knowing I have been through so much pain and so much happiness and being excited about the pain and the happiness to come... yes, I am ok with pain, it is like the shadows in photo where the sun is shining.... a photo without any shadows is flat and boring. I want depth.





I was thinking about the possibilities, what I could do with my life, and it's all so exciting.
Songs of the day:
Animal Arithmetic - Jónsi (actually his whole freaking CD is awesome!! its called Go and I recommend giving it a listen)
Anthem - Gabriel Yared
Le Matin - Yann Tiersen

No comments: