Monday, October 10, 2011

I would rather have a candy bar thank you!


I love it when my friend tells me that even though it's not about looks I am too beautiful for him.
It makes me feel some sort of special. But at the same time, I was totally attracted... and sometimes in love.
But I don't want that anymore. I want something real.
My friend once asked me if I wanted a Dream, which is an Icelandic candy bar. I replied "no, I just want something real" not realizing she was just offering me a candy bar and not actually trying to have a deep meaningful conversation.
Maybe I just don't understand what is going on around me in the wold.
I am giving this 6 months, and then a year after that. If it doesn't turn out the way I think it will, I will simply have to become an old rich maid. According to Jane Austin's Emma, being an old rich maid is alright, in fact, it is great. But then again, Emma did end up getting happily married to the love of her life. But that was just a dream. Jane Austin never got married and ended up dying pretty young. That's reality.

Never mind, I don't want reality. Give me the freakin' Dream!!

No comments: