Saturday, December 10, 2011

This is me, this is mine

Since I am no longer sharing secrets and private things I will be editing this post

Some of my least favorite things:
1. when people **** it **** about****. Sometimes people **** just****
2. when**** totally **** ****
3. when **** tries to **** **** *****
4. when I **** ****
5. when finals are killing


Some of my most favorite things:
1. smiling and laughing
2. **** ****
3. making new friends
3. when **** makes me **** so ****
4. singing **** **** ****
5. swimming
6. when **** **** think **** **** too

there you have it... all my secrets are out and you don't even know it!!
hmm... I wonder what people think I mean...
never mind... you are all pretty much going to be wrong anyways... except if your name is ****
so keep ****
thanks

No comments: