Monday, February 27, 2012

Really? I get paid for this?

via we heart it
Remember how Friday was not the best day? Well, it turned out alright. I ended up having such a lovely time at work! There was this moment when I was taking the dishes out of the dishwasher after helping most of my angels get into bed. I turned the radio on and started dancing while putting the dishes away. Soon both girls were in the kitchen dancing with me. Moments like that make my life better.
When I came home I felt so centered, so happy. Life was not perfect. I was still alone. But not lonely, and I haven't been lonely since. I love my life. I am so thankful that I get to be me. I love being me and being able to experience the things I get to experience.
Saturday was much the same as Friday night. I was fixing lunch and singing to the radio, every once in a while I would turn around and perform parts of the songs for my angels sitting at the table waiting for their lunch. They were the best audience I ever had! in my life! They extended their arms smiling from ear to ear, stood up in excitement over this unusual event, and even came up to give me a hug every once in a while. I don't think performing at Gran Ole Opry would be as rewarding as that little kitchen performance.
That is what I want, for the rest of my life. I want to sing and dance and love people unconditionally....
ohh and I want to go to Paris with the love of my life... and Fiji.

No comments: