Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Changing the story

A couple of days ago I blogged about the movies in my head. I think things are going to turn out way different from anything I could have expected or imagined. I don't really want to say anything more because I don't want to jinx it!

What if no one gets hurt, and the story has been good all along, and will continue to be good, no matter what. Is that just me being too optimistic. I don't think so.

There was the joke I saw on Facebook it went something like this:

Dear optimist, realist and pessimist, while you were all arguing about the glass of water, I drank it.
Sincerely
The Opportunist

I think the pessimist was depressed to begin with, so his state won't change much upon realizing the glass is now completely empty, he probably expected it anyways, and is now waiting for the glass to break. The realist is probably a little disappointed, or still just fine because... it is what it is... and you just go with it. The opportunist is probably going to lead a lonely life, taking whatever he can and never giving anything, unless you gain more in return. There is no real love or connection or charity in that. Its a lonely way to live.
The Optimist... that's me.... will, however, continue to be happy, because now that the glass is empty you can fill it with lemonade, made with the lemons life gave you, and share it with your friends :)

I am in love with life.
and I am planing on making that love last forever! (yes, even the bad, sad, annoying parts, I love it all! it's what makes life worth living, all of it together).

No comments: