Tuesday, April 17, 2012

R U mine?

via www.weheartit.com
First off, the Arctic Monkeys are pulling on my heart strings... the ones that control my crush-o-meter.
Secondly, life is perfect
Need I say more?

yes, I guess so

Back when I went to BYU I listened to the strokes and didn't know how to communicate with guys. Now, 7 years later, I listen to rock and roll and country and my inner flirt is a teenager while my body is in its late twenties. Is there anything better than being 27, fit and free from the past? I doubt it.
I am not in a hurry... for anything, and I am happy with where I am and where I am headed.

The only thing that bothers me is how bad people on the bus smell, and that eating candy in massive amounts is not healthy.

Also, I sort of wish my hair was longer.

But I am perfectly happy with the size of my bum and the shape of my eyebrows. So all I can say is life is good. I can feel the summer in my toes and the bottom of my stomach. Its so full of excitement and possibilities that it can't sit still.

No comments: