Monday, June 4, 2012

Jeffrey Dean Morgan, I love you!

Dear Internets

Please give me a fair warning next time you decide to stop working for days at a time! I would love to be better prepared! 

sincerely,
Bored Girl


Dear Hot Guy

I was mistaken. I don't like you. It was just a crush. Probably brought on by the summer sun.
Don't take it personally though, you are still plenty good looking.

Wink,
Your secret part time fan


Dear Summer Sun

I would appreciate it if you would return my senses. I seem to have lost my mind slightly when you started coming around more often. I feel 17 again but I know I am at least 10 years older than that. Not that I dislike it, but I am afraid people are going to start telling me to act my age any minute now and I am starting to forget what my age is, thanks to you.

Kisses and hugs,
Sunburnt and freckly 


P.S. I had the loveliest dream last night. I met the love of my life, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, in an Irish pub and we danced. The End. Did I mention he is 19 years older than I am... that's alright, he is still a hottie. The End for realz

No comments: