Thursday, August 9, 2012

Aliens and funny people

Some movies are not worth the time it takes to watch them. But when you watch these movies in the company of people who could easily take the stage at a comedy club its not so bad. The movie is not even over and I have heard more jokes than I think I can handle in one day. 
Its sort of wonderful how people can take ridiculousness, connect it to real life and make a joke on the spot. 
Alien movies are premium material for joke making. Not that I don't believe in aliens, but I sure as heck believe that laughter makes life worth living. 
A recipe for a life filled with laughter:
  2-3 funny people
  1 bad movie preferably about aliens, full of bad lines and some old guys.

On a different note. This trailer makes me cry, and I don't know why.
Check it out and tell me what you think.

P.S. the photo in this blog post has nothing to do with anything, it's just true...

No comments: