Saturday, August 4, 2012

Excuses are for losers...

It really bothers me when people make excuses... Especially when the excuses are absolutely dumb. Please people, I am not stupid, so stop telling me your idiotic excuses and expecting me to simpathise. Also, don't act like you are dumb. Making lousy excuses just makes you seem like a total idiot.
Just so you know, I am writing this to myself as well, because, contrary to popular belief, I am not perfect. I am sure I make dumb excuses too. I will try my best to quit that right now.
So, if you my friend are not a loser then stop acting like one by making excuses. Be a winner! Its soo much more fun!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello. I'm Carolina and I'd like to so an agreement with you: if you follow my blog, i will follow yours. Here you go: fashionpassion-carolinaneto.blogspot.pt/