Wednesday, August 29, 2012

All my friends just happen to be Angels

Aren't friends the best! 
I have always been blessed with absolutely angelic friends. The kind that accept you the way you are and respect your standards and support you in what you want to do in life, even if they don't understand it fully.
I am also fully aware that not everyone has been blessed with wonderful friends in life. Sometimes I cry for those who are lonely. I want to be their friend. Everyone should have good friends.
My friends from work have really surprised me. I didn't expect to make such good friends there, but they are wonderful, all of them. There is so much love in that place. The other day I had day shift and my boss was in, after the shift I heard her telling another co worker about how nice it is to work with me because "she sings the whole time" :) it made me laugh and feel appreciated. Makes me sad to think about not working there for forever. I wish and hope that I will be blessed with good friends at work in the future, wherever the future will take me.
Then there are friends who you don't get to see all the time, but they have a special place in your heart. I love it when I get time to catch up with old friends I haven't seen in a while and its like nothing has changed. It so easy to be me with them. 
And last but not least there are my new friends who just get me. I love my new friends. I love that they love me the way I am. It makes me feel safe to have people I can be my silly, over analytical and at times crazy self around. 







Also, selling old school books feels so good! 




No comments: