Thursday, August 23, 2012

All the poetic rainy days

On days like today all you need is thunder and a good book. Speaking of a good book. I think its time to Eat, Pray, Love. I need some of that right now.
My hair is wet from the rain, and getting curly as a result. I'm not doing anything about it because I like it that way. 
My bed is not made. I rolled out too late and decided to put on mascara instead and I'm not going to do anything about it because I like it that way.
My head is full of butterflies. Thats just what happens when theres no wind and I feel like being silly. I'm not doing anything about it because I like it that way.
Don't judge me, please.
I am fully aware this post makes little or no sense to you. I'm not doing anything about that either, because I like it that way.

Maybe if you listen to this song by Angus & Julia Stone and read this post again, you'll get it.
But lets be honest, you probably won't. Thats half the fun!

No comments: