Thursday, August 23, 2012

I am the Night Owl

Sometimes when you have lovely days, you just don't want them to end. 
That is sort of how my life is these days, and thats also sort of why I stay up till the early morning hours.
Tonight, like every night, I was going to go to bed early. By the time I got home, it was already late. So I  figured I might as well fix my jeans since I probably won't do it in the morning and I want to wear them tomorrow. So I fixed them while listening to lovely music. The music however made me want to sit down with my guitar. When I was done fixing mr. Jeans I looked at the clock and it was 1:30am. I figured 10 minutes of guitar playing wouldn't hurt. 
An hour later I had managed to write half a song, which I quite like... we'll see if the morning me will agree. But for right now, its a good song. 
Because I am rarely able to get anything down on paper when I sit down to write a song I decided this was blog worthy... so here I am... still awake, blogging about all the things keeping me awake instead of just going to bed! 
What the hell is wrong with me!

No comments: