Saturday, August 25, 2012

Flying Pigs Don't Exist!

Dear Insecure Unnur

Go away!! you mess up my zen!! You don't know what the heck you're talking about so stop jumping to conclusions and enjoy the things you do know are true. Ugh, as much as I love you I just get so annoyed with you sometimes!

Sending you some love and peaceful vibes,
Secure and totally happy Unnur

Sometimes I think I should stop blogging. This is way too personal.
There's a reason we can't read other peoples thoughts. But now that I think about it, whenever I watch movies, listen to songs or see photos with captions that are totally insightful and true I feel like I am not the only one. I feel like others have the same thoughts and go through somewhat the same crap in life, as well as the same joy.
I remember my first big heartbreak. I felt so crazy. So out of balance. And I really didn't like it at all! because thats not me, thats not who I am usually and NOT who I want to be. Not even close! 
I started avoiding people and school and all things good and healthy. Thankfully I had a class on human development that semester. Even though I didn't go to class I still read the material. 
Thats how I found out that my "insanity" was totally normal. It was a coping mechanism that most people go through when they lose someone they loved/cared about. 
After that I didn't feel so crazy. I felt like I was slowly getting better.

I just hope my blogging isn't pointless. I hope people don't judge me based on my blog. Because my blog is only me in written form. It's what happens inside my head, like a dream where a flying pig makes perfect sense. 
But as I am writing about all this nonsense I am perfectly aware that flying pigs don't exist and my writing is crap! 
So love it or hate it. It is what it is.




No comments: