Monday, September 10, 2012

Dear homework, I hate you!

Studying makes me tired... I  don't really have anything more to say. 
The plan was to finish a whole bunch of reading for my thesis paper while in Wales. And I have had plenty of time to do my reading, I just haven't done anything. 
One morning I sat on my bed with all the articles I have to read in front of me, I stared at the pile of reading material for a while and then I fell asleep. Another morning I set the pile on my bed and sat there staring at it for a while and ended up drawing for a couple of hours until I ran out of study time. Today I cleaned my room, did my laundry, and now I am sitting in the sofa in the living room with the pile of articles sitting on my feet. It's staring at me, sucking out all my energy, I can feel myself getting more and more tired. I bet if I move the pile to another room I will feel better in a couple of minutes. 

Experiment time:
Step 1: move the pile
The pile is now in the hallway by the stairs
Step 2: wait a couple of minutes 
I will let you know how I feel in a bit
.......
Step 3: check the results
No... I am still tired.

This experiment has led me to the conclusion that the ill effect of the articles on my energy level is irreversible. So, in order to not suffer more damage from being to close to the pile of articles I will be having a bon fire tonight. 

I'm gonna go take a nap now.

No comments: