Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Dear sleep, I miss you!

Its 8am and I have been struggling to stay asleep for the past hour and a half. Will I ever get to just sleep in comfortably again... uhhh yes! just maybe not for the next month or so.
Why can't I just turn off my thoughts for a while. It would be SO nice to sleep, and then when I wake up to just enjoy the peace and quiet and not have a million things on my to do list. Writing them down is not working anymore either, they still just bounce around in my head like its a basketball court and its March madness.
I am glad I am only getting married once. 
The thing is, I am worrying about things that I have no control over. 
Dear Unnur, STOP IT YOU CRAZY PERSON!
I need to relax, let other people take care of their business and allow people to help me when they offer their help. Its just that sometimes it seems like it takes more of an effort to set up a time and place for people to come over to help then it takes to just do it yourself. 
Maybe I should just wake up, get a couple of things done and then go back to bed and enjoy a nice long nap. 
Or take a deep breath and realize its really all under control!!

Dear inner self,
CALM DOWN!!! do some yoga or something.

yours truly
your former self

No comments: