Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I change my mind!

Ok, so sleep is overrated! I just need to go to bed earlier I think and have more normal dreams. But waking up early and showering daily just makes you feel better... and to be honest, sexier too.
Today I have managed to finish a few important things before noon, such as:
-look for a hotel/bed&breakfast
-take a shower
-dance
-talk to the sexiest, most thoughtful & loving man in the world on Facebook chat
-tidy up my room a bit
-blog twice

wow... thats a lot of fun stuff... but none of it was on my to do list... maybe thats why I am not sleeping. Actually the first item was on my to do list. And the sexiest, most thoughtful & loving man in the world is and always will be more important than my to do list.

I am excited to see how much more I can accomplish on this splendid day, the 10th of October.
Did I mention I am marrying the sexiest, most thoughtful & loving man in the world in exactly a month.
Lovely!! [smiles more than is considered humanly possible]

No comments: