Thursday, October 18, 2012

With a little bit of nothing and two great minds

What happens when you get:
1) a spiritual/religious, health conscious man who has an interest in conspiracy theories
AND 
2) a health conscious man who has an interest in conspiracy theories and technology/physics 
together in the same room?

I will tell you what happens! 
Lots of talk about the end of the world with different ideas about how that will come about.
Some discussions about cannibalism.
Different opinions on the bodies ability to live solely on the energy from the sun.
Thoughts on how long the technology to teleport people has been around (because they both agreed that it does already exist).
Some talking about the similarities between the vikings, the mormons and the amish, who are apparently very similar people (this was particularly interesting to me since I am both a viking and a mormon and have very much interest in the life and religion of the amish).
and much much more!

I wish I had a better memory, but I made sure to remember the following in order to be able to share it with all of you on my blog.
The religious/spiritual man says to the technology/physics man: "well, one thing is for sure, when the world ends I will go straight to heaven.... you will just go to another dimension".
I felt like I was in a movie written and directed by Jared and Jerusha Hess. It was brilliant! 



No comments: