Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Neighbors in the Nude...Almost

I just had the most bizarro experience. I have been feeling ill these past few days (and therefore thought it fitting to have a puking rainbow monster photo). Thats not the bizarro part. Remember how I once shared a post on our weirdo neighbor. Well, from what we have heard the second floor in our two story apartment building is very nice, clean and quiet. Our floor however, pretty nice, not so clean, not remotely quiet! 
As you already know, our next door neighbor was a bit of a looney tune straight from the jail house. Our new next door neighbors aren't much better. 
So back to the story of the day. 
I was sat on our sofa, feeling all ill and stuff, when my wonderful husband decided to go to the laundry room and do some laundry. What a great husband. Now, the laundry room is in the hallway pretty much, just a few steps from our front door. When J went to the laundry room he left the front door open which is not unusual and totally fine because I know self defense and J was just two steps away. Anyways, as J is doing the laundry I hear the guys in 5 getting out of their flat and walking down the hall. They look a bit stoned half the time. I didn't want to stare so I just kept looking at the pinterest pictures on my computer screen. Next thing I know theres some yelling and screaming and punching of walls, all in Polish, just to make it more interesting. So fearing for my husbands safety I look up to see what the hell is going on, just to witness the guy in 7 walking back to his flat right past our door wearing nothing but his tighty whities. The whole deal was a bit traumatizing for a young married mormon girl. 

My husband was fine by the way, he just got to experience all this from real close up. 
Speaking of my husband, it's been too long since I blogged about how wonderful he is. I am so grateful for him and all he does!! He is just amazing and makes me feel so loved!
Just thought I would share that with the world. Getting married to him is the best idea I ever got in my whole entire life.

No comments: