Friday, July 18, 2014

Etsy Facebook Campaign

I love that Etsy sends out little articles to your email to help you out. If I would have actually read them before I might have started up my shop a lot earlier. Instead it just sat there empty and waiting to be made into something for years. Before going to sleep last night I read this article about making a facebook campaign. I think I will try it out. 
I decided to print out the schedule for the facebook campaign so that I have the plan in front of me and know what I should be doing each week. I am not going to wait until next month to do it and I probably won't follow the schedule to the t. It suits me better to use it as a guideline. I am so excited to see what happens in the next month. Yay for helpful hints and information!!
Me and baby boy T feeling super optimistic. That's both my photo background and sewing shelves in the back there. Makes it so much easier to get things done when you've got an organized work space.

That's it for now... baby boy is having a teething day... lots of crying and not sleeping and not a lot of time to do blogging or other stuff... ohh life!

In the meanwhile, if you want to check out the facebook page here is a link, and if you want to check out my Etsy shop here is a link.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Plz look at my blog I am a beginner and I really want a lot of followers thx . www.keepupuk.blogspot.com