Monday, July 14, 2014

This just in...


I swear the busier life gets the more inspired I feel! I have a million projects going at once, everything from baking cookie cake (speaking of cookie cake, that one deserves a post of its own... hmmm... next weekend since I only make it for the weekend) to building a baby room. Multitasking is the name of the game. There is no such thing as simply sitting and watching a movie anymore, unless it's a date with my hubby. We just rearranged our flat... and by we, I mean I did it by myself, while my husband was out and had no idea what I was up to... so now my workspace is behind the couch so that I can work while watching TV. 
Like I said, there are a lot of projects in the works and two new handmade items already in the Etsy shop. Check it out. More to come. So exciting! No more words needed.








No comments: