Saturday, February 14, 2015

Need a Job?

What do I love about my "Job"? I get to stay at home with my kids and my husband (when he gets home from work). I get paid every 3 hours. I use social media in a more productive way for myself and my family. I get free makeup and makeup discounts. I make new friends. I choose my hours. I can do all of my "work" on my phone, wherever, whenever. It's fun!
I love it :) I am so thankful for Younique and how it lets me live my life the way I want to live it! 

I am unemployed, pregnant and have an 11 month old and no one will hire me. Can't really blame them since the Icelandic government so graciously gives new mothers 6 to 18 months for maternity leave. Who wants to hire someone who will be there for the next 3 months, perhaps even less if she starts developing pregnancy related issues... and then she's off with her new baby for 6-18 months! 
Younique does!!! :D

And I am not at all worried about returning to work :) A lot of ladies who are Younique independent presenters have full time jobs. I can totally see why or how they could to that. This business doesn't feel like work. It's more of an awesome hobby with loads of rewards.

No comments: