Friday, February 13, 2015

A Perfect Day for Pigment Shopping

I found out the other day that my favorite makeup company has a ridiculously low price on Mineral Eye Pigments at the moment so I am going shopping! They are 100% natural, hypoallergenic, cruelty free, Paraben free and in all other ways amazing! My favorite thing to do with my mineral pigments (I currently have two testers) is to mix them with a tiny bit of rose water (you can totally use regular water as well) so they become more bright. I have found with a lot of liquid eyeshadows that they fade or bunch up in the crease of the eye if you don't use a primer. With the Younique mineral eye pigments they stay, for hours! no smudging, no creasing, no fading. They just stay! like a well trained dog! Here are some of my favorite colors, and I can't wait to try out these looks :)
 Via
 Via

1 comment:

Vilhelm man said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.