Thursday, December 18, 2008

A day out with Binni


k, so my brother and I were hanging out today, and we were driving around in the crazy snow, and since its right before Christmas down town was really busy, and even though there was plenty traffic the roads were still real slidey-like. Anyways, we were making a left turn on an intersection on a two turn-lanes road when our car starts sliding in the wrong direction, not that scary until it kinda started overcorrecting but Binni had it under control and we ended up right where we were supposed to be, alough both of us were a little shaken, him because of the sliding into the sidewalk part and me because of the overcorrection part. Anyways, we drove on and got to a round about in Kópavogur where whilst trying to get through the roundabout the butt of the car kept trying to slide off into different directions (see Newton's law, or the law of inertia...I think...) whilst going forwards, to the side and off a bit from where we were planning on going Binni all of a sudden says to me "I wish were going where we're supposed to be going". It made me laugh...

3 comments:

bunkkiness said...

Your blog is beautiful! Just like you! (love, grace!)

Kimberly Gochnour said...

hahaha!! I am glad you are safe!! And I love your guts!

Hera said...

oft veit mafur ekki hvert ferdinni er heitid haha