Monday, February 2, 2009

getting old? going crazy? maybe...

So I have this twitch in my eye that is driving me crazy! usually I only get twitches when I am super busy and worried. I think it may be time for a relaxing vacation! good thing it is coming up in only a week and two days! I feel as if I am falling appart. I think it is just because I got some good news the other day and now I feel like I need to hurry up and prepare for this and that and get my life in order and plan ahead and all these things going through my head at the same time making my heartbeat crazy, my eye twitch and my hair go prematurely grey. I feel old today.
I tried to breathe deap and relax while singing a hymn in my head earlier to calm down and make the twitching go away, but found myself rushing through the hymn to calm down faster... it really doesnt work!
I can't wait to be home with my guitar, singing and playing and relaxing and not thinking about the future or the past or anything really. I could use some non-brain using time! singing and playing the guitar always makes me feel better!
wow, just thinking about it made my twitching stop :D

Also, I miss having superhero dreams. I had one this morning, finally! lately my dreams have been boring, it makes sleeping not as much fun!

1 comment:

Kimberly Gochnour said...

Well I hope the twitching goes away as that can be quite irritating and then creepy old guys will think you are winking at them- and that just creates more problems.