Wednesday, April 13, 2011

life is good again and forevermore...



life is so beautiful. the world is so beautiful. I hope this feeling lasts forever. I am doing my best to let it last forever. Its like being in love... and I love it. I am looking forward to the possibilities.... New York and the beaches of California... working in India or Uganda... holding my chinese adopted baby girl... eating food I have never tried before... having another first kiss... walking down the isle... buying new shoes and hoping they will never get ruined or go out of style... smiling at the sun... painting a masterpiece... singing at the grand ole opry... having that country house with the big white rooms and beautiful furniture with flower prints and a cushion window seat... climbing trees with my son... complimenting my husband from the bottom of my heart... sailing... picking flowers for a garden party with my family... moving into our first appartment... working hard and loving it; working for my family, on our marriage, on the house, at my job...all the lovely things.

1 comment:

janet h said...

wow i randomly landed on your blog and i was reading the most recent entry... hmm you seem to be a very positive and optimist person! :D you find everything worth being grateful for! thanks for sharing! and hopefully you had a wonderful thursday! and keep posting! :) take care! xoxo