Monday, June 6, 2011

A guy vs a real man

I fear I may be getting older! I read some old info on me on my blog and noticed that I wrote "I love guys!". Well, I feel more inclined to say "I love men" now. The word "guys" just sounds too young for me. Or rather, too immature. I don't love guys the same way as I love men. Men are mature, ready to commit. Guys mess around with your head and your heart and then leave you for someone younger and thinner. And so, I have come to the conclusion that I do not love guys. In fact, I want to have a little to do with guys as possible. But a real man... I could definitely love a real man!

Thats all I really have to say about that...

ohh wait... I forgot to mention... I know its mean, but whenever I see a guy who is super gorgeous and super buff... I am not interested at all... because most of those guys just seem so stupid to me! I mean... what kind of social skills and knowledge could a super buff/hot guy have really?!?! I just figure that having gone through life spending most of your time watching what you eat, living at the gym and being adored by everyone for your good looks would leave a person shallow, self absorbed and simple minded!

Thats all I really have to say about that...



1 comment:

MiriamR said...

I realize I am being mean saying it too but I agree. At least with the buff head people. Thats ALOT of time in the gym. Read a book or something you know. I mean working out is good but if you are two times a day and the gym WOWZA!