Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Very young girls


There are a few things I REALLY REALLY want to do in life. I want to be a wife and mom some day and I look forward to it.
The other thing I REALLY REALLY REALLY want is to help women who have been sexually abused and sexually exploited. There is this organization in New York I really want to work at. There is a lot of talk in Iceland about prostitution and weather or not it is a problem. I believe it's a much bigger problem than we realize. The women's center here in Iceland is looking for a place to open up a home for women who have been in human trafficking, to help them out. I wanna work there, but I think it would be really really good to get some experience in a place where there is experience to take from.
There is this documentary I think everyone should watch.
check it!
http://www.zshare.net/video/62594579788dfacf/

No comments: