Thursday, July 7, 2011

Tomorrow will be better

I'm not doing so good today and I don't know exactly why. The past few days have been great, but something is just off today. Who am I kidding. I want to be loved, I want to be in love. I want to fall asleep in someone's arms and feel safe.
Last night I had a dream. I dreamt that I got to experience cuddling from a guys perspective. Weird, I know. But I had myself laying in my own arms. I remember it felt better than when I cuddle with a guy. I remember thinking "wow, it is so nice to have someone so safely in your arms, why would he ever want to give this up?". And then I woke up. And I may feel totally fine at times, which is wonderful! and I am so thankful for that! but right now I feel like crap!

I am going to go take a nap.





This last one is just because it made me laugh! which I really enjoyed! I enjoy laughing....

No comments: