Sunday, November 13, 2011

Feeling it and saying it

I finally said it. Something I haven't been really good at in the past. I always just keep it in... but lately I have come to realize that that doesn't help at all. I need to get it out. So I did, and I know the receiving end of the info I just released won't care at all, or might just think I am being dramatic and crazy. But I don't care. I said it, and I meant it and I feel better!
Worst case scenario the recipient will react badly, won't reciprocate, and we end up not being friends, because being able to say how I feel and be respected by my friends is a must to me. Best case scenario, which I have high hopes of seeing some day, we become better friends because we can actually say what we feel and still respect each other.
Feelings are important.
Words are important.

No comments: