Saturday, November 12, 2011

Handmade coming right up



So you know how I was sick for a whole week and had nothing to do but study and watch Grey's Anatomy... well I found something else to do. I dug around in my craft box and found some pearls and crochet needles, then I remembered the fine Icelandic wool I bought the other day with nothing specific in mind to make out of it. Put it all together and what do you get? ... if you guessed jewelry then you are right!
I am in the process of opening up my Etsy shop and the photo in this post is just a little preview of whats coming.
For people obsessed with iceland the majority of necklaces will be made from Icelandic wool, decorated with beads (Glass and other material) and some will even have beads made from Icelandic lava rocks. Each one is unique and I have given them all Icelandic female names, some of the names are also found in other countries though, but yeah, mostly icelandic names.
I'll keep you posted babes!