Sunday, January 8, 2012

From the center of my heart

Take yourself lightly!

Dear Unnur

I love you, you know that right. You make mistakes, and I know that, I love you anyways.
Just keep trying, keep doing your best. Don't ignore regret, learn from it. Don't ignore. Listen, and follow. Do what is best for you. Remember to be true to yourself. I say that because I know how much you love your God, and the Savior Jesus Christ, and being true to yourself means being true to your faith. That's all you need. You do not need to hear the words "I love you" from someone else to know your worth. Its nice to hear those words, its a bonus when it happens. But you are already loved. There is so much love within you. You know who you are, and what you want to become. So stay strong. You are loved :) You are loved.
Remember that sand slips through your fingers when you try to hold on to it tight, but if you let it rest in your open palms it stays.
Good things come to those who wait.
God's delays are not God's denials.
Let go of selfishness.
Don't cheat yourself.
Be giving and full of charity. Be loving and full of confidence. You know your worth, now live like you know it!
Let go. Let go. Let go. Let go. Let go.
It's alright.
You are safe.

Have a wonderful life, because I wish it for you!
From my heart