Sunday, August 12, 2012

Welcome Welcome Sunday Morning!

Sometimes I swear I am a little bit autistic, and I say that with utmost respect for autistic people. All the autistic people I know of and know personally are awesome! They have the most amazing and interesting ideas. So original. I absolutely love my autistic friends!
Now I feel like I am just talking myself up. 
But seriously though. Sometimes my mind is very entertaining. It makes me thankful to be me. I get to live in here and have all these thoughts that make me smile/laugh.

This morning I woke up and the first thought I found floating around in my head was a movie trailer voice saying:

"Sunday
starring Unnur
as 
Super Teacher

I am guessing that has something to do with the fact that I taught the lesson in Relief Society last Sunday and then today I have a talk in sacrament meeting as well as teaching in Relief Society... again.

yay!



No comments: