Friday, February 1, 2013

It's All About the Fish

I am such a copy cat. I guess in a way we all are. We take other peoples ideas and recycle them in a way that is pleasing to us. With the move to Iceland half way done (My husband and I are in North Yorkshire at the moment. We decided to leave Wales in a hurry to be able to stay with my parents-in-law before returning to Iceland) I have some time to relax and enjoy some family time. For me, family time often includes lots of artsy crafts type activities. That does not mean everyone else is doing artsy crafts kinds of things. They watch films and I sit on the floor with my water colours. Lovely times. 

Anyways, back to me being a copy cat. I totally fell in love with this artist and her artist blog: Geninne's Art Blog. So when I felt the spirit of art come over me and prompt me to paint I just wanted to be her for a while. Didn't quite look like her art work but it was most certainly inspired by her art work.
The Sushi Pen and Watercolour pictures will be on my Etsy in within the next couple of days. Feel free to check them out there as well. I think $10 a piece should do. Let me know what you think... if you have any thoughts on the subject that is.

1 comment:

LMT said...

Yay! She's married! She's painting! That is the perfect Unnur! So glad you are sharing more of your talent with us. KEEP IT UP!