Saturday, June 29, 2013

Gentle Reminders

One of the most beautiful wonderful thing I have experienced is lying next to my husband watching him sleep. I know I don't know how blessed I am. I know I am the luckiest girl in the world, but my mind won't let me grasp how big that is. I know God loves me because he lets me see my dreams come true. While others blindly drift through life I get to feel loved and safe. While others have so little I have all I could ever want. Money is nothing. Possessions are nothing. 
We are young, we are healthy, we hold hands, we embrace, we kiss, we love. We get to know the thrill of a first kiss and the sweet taste of its memory as time goes by and a thousand more kisses follow.

I cannot imagine anything so sad as a life that has not known the love I have felt in mine. 

I love.
I am in love.

There are no words to express.
My cup runneth over...
and that is why I sometimes cry for no good reason.




No comments: