Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Perfection vs. Fun


I fear I may have recently lost some of my funness (it's a word: fun•ness = the ability to be a fun person. Google it). It sometimes happens when I forget to not care what other people think of me and is often closely associated with me taking up a new role. For example, for those of you who don't already know, I recently got married. In my mind being a wife means I should have reached perfection already.... For some strange and unknown reason I am however still very non-perfect (as discussed in previous blog post). Instead I have just temporarily lost my ability to be awesome. 
So today at work a co worker was making faces for no good reason and I was like "what the hell are you doing?" The responce I got: "what? Don't you ever make random faces" and I was all wow, I used to do that all the time, but I haven't in a while. 
My husband thinks I'm pretty awesome, and you know what? I concur! So who cares what everyone else thinks. 

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh. Good heavens, child. That last face of yours was so great and made me burst out laughing so hard, that there is no way anyone who could not only make, but proceed to post such a face could be anything but awesome!!

Unifer said...

hahahah Thank you Nancy :D My self esteem just went up two points solely due to your comment :D