Friday, January 10, 2014

I get to be a wife and a mother

It's strange to think back to a year ago and see how things have changed for J and I. Back then we had nothing, no jobs, no secure home, no money... nothing but each other. We wanted to have a life and we dreamed about the day we would have money and be able to have children, we hoped it would be possible in a few years maybe. 
Now I look around me and with all the blessings I see in my life right now I cannot say there is no God. There is a God and He hears my prayers and answers them. We have been so blessed. I am so excited to look back on today a year from now and see even more growth and positive changes. 
I get to be a wife to a wonderful man and mom to a little boy. 
I would love to be a stay at home mom.
I am thankful for my mom and what my parents sacrificed so that she could stay home with me. I wish I could do the same, and who knows, maybe Gods answer to that prayer will be yes. Whatever the answer will be I know it will all be for the best. He knows what we need and in my short life I can already see how "no" is sometimes the best answer. I am so grateful, so very very grateful. Nothing is perfect but it's all so perfectly imperfect. Life is just messy enough to stay interesting. 
There is something magical about seeing how life can slowly become all you ever wanted...but you keep wanting more... thats natural, we need to grow and keep setting goals and wanting more from life for life to be worth it. But don't forget to stop, look around, and be thankful for all you have. If you are not careful you can go through life not noticing all the things you now have that you used to imagine you would one day have and you wished for with all your heart.
I should dance more, victory dance and dance for joy because life is so exciting. 








1 comment:

Nancy said...

Yay! It's you again! And mostly yay because you sound so happy! And you have your little tiny boy here all safe and sound! I wish I could see a picture of the small, perfect human you've gone and created!