Sunday, July 6, 2014

Leaving it alone on a Sunday

When you spend so much of your spare time shopping online, for example for shoes and clothes that fit your postpardum body and fabric so you can make new scarves for your Etsy shop, and when you are not shopping for stuff you are working to promote your shop it gets really hard to just leave it alone on Sunday. 
Little man just went down for his morning nap and I don't know what to do with myself... And to make it even more challenging my living room is still in a ghastly state, calling my name, begging me to finish putting up walls and CLEAN!!
I am so going over to my parents after church today. This place with its unfinished walls, dusty surfaces and tempting lap tops will drive me nuts!
But just to end it on a happy note, here is what we did this morning... Isn't he just the cutest!!!

No comments: