Thursday, February 12, 2015

Elsa (Frozen) Has the Best Eyeshadow!

During the day my baby boy and I have so much fun! He loves to play the piano and sing and he LOVES Frozen. Especially when Elsa and Anna are little girls. Watching him watch them is so adorable!! So we watch Frozen every.single.day! The other day while watching Frozen with one eye I noticed how amazing Elsa's makeup is, not just that, but also how freaking awesome her lashes are! I mean, she must be wearing Younique!
I really really want to recreate that look using the Younique Mineral Eye Pigments and 3D fiber lash mascara. This one looks amazing!! I love the shimmery awesomeness going on in this photo! It looks like a summer sunset.
I really like this one too, but I think if you use the Younique 3D fiber lash mascara you could go without all that eyeliner... That's just what I think.
This one is really cool too, but I am not a huge fan of the falsies, I would much rather put on some 3D fibers and pretend my lashes are really that awesome!! :D
I think though, for a normal every day kind of Elsa look I would go for these pigments. They are 100% natural minerals, no added parabens and really really reasonable price! Plus (and this is my favorite) you can add a bit of water and they turn into magic!! Seriously, you need to try it

No comments: